Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm back...

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past couple of weeks with my sweet kiddos.
We took this one before we headed to the Magic Kingdom to celebrate my birthday. Me and my silly girl-usually it's her and daddy with the silly faces but I thought I would join in!

My sweet kindergartener on the first day of school--only a few tears were shed-by me of course!

I'm baaack...

We have been so busy settling into our new routine. The school year is off to a great start! Emma is officially a kindergartener--oh my goodness--am I that old? and Max is in the 3 & 4 year old(he turned 3 on Saturday!) class at Little Friends School House. Emma also started gymnastics and ballet this week and we had Max's birthday party on Saturday-whew!!

I am not loving waking up at 5 am again(or my hour drive to/from work) but I do love having a routine. I also forgot how exhausting the beginning of the year teaching first grade can be...teaching the rules and routines is wearing this girl out...but I know it gets easier once the kids know what is expected and thank goodness I have A LOT of patience!! I am hopeful for a terrific year with this class. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that my class size stays at 16!

I really cannot believe September is upon us...Damian always says that once his birthday is here-September 14-Christmas is around the corner--he's so right too! I don't like to rush things especially if it means my kids are getting older & growing up but I cannot wait until this fall!! Even though Florida doesn't officially have a fall season--it's always warm and the leaves don't change colors-I will be happy when it's not 100 degrees and we can do fun things like go to the pumpkin patch and football season-GO GATORS! which means get togethers with friends on the weekends! Bring on the fun!!

I mentioned before that we celebrated Max's 3rd Birthday on Saturday..where have 3 years gone?!? I honestly cannot believe he is 3 ...it was a great celebrationwith family and friends--he has been talking about his party nonstop today...I'm planning on sharing those pics later on this week. I'm hoping my mom and sis took some good pics because my camera is on its last leg.

Here's hoping everyone has a terrific week! I just remembered that next weekend is a 3 day weekend! Whoo-hoo! How exciting!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the first day of school picture of you and Emma! How sweet! I cannot believe she's a kindergartener and Max is 3! Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete