Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Year Old Friday

Emma practicing her back bend--silly girl!
Emma loves the mirrors on her closet door. She is always practicing her dance moves and dressing up in front of them.


Emma amazes me every day. Sometimes I forgot that she is only 5 years old. She is so smart, compassionate, and funny. She still loves to play with her baby dolls and dress-up. Which I'm thankful for...I don't want my little girl to grow up so fast. She also loves to do crafts, draw & color pictures, and help bake anything sweet. She is like a little fish when she swims. I actually think she is a better swimmer than I am..ha ha! She has learned to read this summer and is soo proud of herself. Her favorite daily read is Go, Go, Go. I can't even imagine how much more she'll learn in kindergarten. She is going to amaze us even more. She is a great big sister to Max--not perfect because no one is perfect--she loves him with all of her heart though. When she looks up at me with her BIG blue eyes and says "Mommy, I love you so much"...I melt! I am so blessed to be her mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment