Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Day

Here are some pics from our Christmas day at my parent's house. We had a terrific time spending the day together. It's always fun to have the cousins together, a little loud, but still very fun!
It was a little hectic so I didn't get many pics.
I know the first one is blurry, but it's a little glimpse into our sorting of the gifts. My brother in-law had to work in the afternoon, so we got started right away. About 2 1/2 hours later we finished opening everything. Then, we feasted on a delicious meal made by my parents. The kids played for a few more hours and enjoyed their new toys.
 This year my nephew Lucas and niece Abigail celebrated their very first Christmas.  
 
One of my favorite memories of our day was while Max was waiting to open his gifts he told my sister, "I don't know what I'm getting, but I know I'm going to love it!" 














No comments:

Post a Comment