Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

It's hard to believe that I have been a Mommy since 2004...eight years wow!
It truly seems like yesterday! I have enjoyed every moment of this rewarding and sometimes challenging journey. I cannot even put into words how much my kids mean to me. I am beyond proud of them and honored to be their mom. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without their sweet faces. I love having Damian by my side to help me raise them because goodness knows I couldn't do this alone!!


 I have loved watching Emma and Max hit all those sweet milestones along the way, but more importantly I cherish our everyday simple moments that mean so much. They make me smile every day, they make me laugh, they make my heart burst with pride, and they sometimes frustrate me. But that's okay because they are all mine!
After an extremely busy and exhausting day that started with what I like to refer as: the great vomitting of 2012 from one of my students(don't worry I won't go into details but I will say that our custodian said it's the biggest mess he's cleaned up at our school!) and included my observation,(whew-glad that's over!) going nonstop and being a disciplinarian all.day.long! I thought it would be fun to look back at pictures...you know instead of folding the mountain of laundry upstairs!! Plus, I'm trying to stay awake for one of my favorite shows. :)

I love looking back at pictures and the memories they hold...

This is one of my all time favorite Mother's Day!
I ordered Emma and I matching dresses! I still have them hanging in my closest...love!!
Mother's Day 2006
 Mother's Day 2007

 Mother's Day 2008
Mother's Day 2009 
 Mother's Day 2010
 May 2011 (just realized this was our Easter and not Mother's Day but it was close-oops!)
 Mother's Day 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment