Monday, December 20, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday

I can honestly say I have no idea where last week went. It was such a busy week. Fun, but busy! I am sooo looking forward to being off the next two weeks and enjoying every minute as we prepare for Christmas. I still have a ton of shopping to do but I actually enjoy it so that won't be a problem. I also cannot wait to do some more baking. Today I am focusing on snuggling and enjoying being home with the kids, getting the house cleaned, laundry caught up, Christmas crafts made, the kid's haircuts, some more gifts wrapped, and actually cooking a home cooked dinner. I just hope I can get it all done! I'll probably be up until midnight! We went to Disney's Hollywood Studios over the weekend to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Here is a pic from the Spectacle of Lights. More pics to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment