Sunday, September 9, 2012

Seven Year Old Sunday

My little girl is growing up and there's nothing I can do about it except embrace the change! She is loving second grade!! We checked her grades on Friday and she has straight A's!! So proud of our girl! She is in the middle of reading two books. Mr. Popper's Penguins at home and another chapter book at school. I caught her reading the other night while I was doing dishes. That warms my heart!! I was the exact same way when I was little. Actually, I do the same thing now! I can't get enough of reading books!! She also still loves to write stories and that is her favorite thing to do besides making crafts. We went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and she begged her daddy for a kitchen science experiment set. She told us that she's changed her mind and doesn't want to be a nurse anymore, she wants to be a scientist. Needless to say, Daddy bought it for her!
I love this girl so much!!







No comments:

Post a Comment