Friday, August 10, 2012

beach trip

Our final trip of the summer has come and gone. We love Tradewinds at St. Pete Beach. It is the perfect place for our family. It's hard to believe this was our third summer visiting there. Our stay was short and oh so sweet. We had a blast with our friends who are really family.
My brother is married to Cindy's sister so we consider ourselves in-laws too!
 My kids love their Aunt Cindy, Uncle Anthony, and cousin Benjamin. We spent the majority of the time in the pool and some time at the beach. Emma and Max loved the water slide on the beach and the bungee trampoline. They also played ping pong, tetherball, pool, and putt-putt.  They swam their little hearts out. Emma got a braid and beads in her hair and Max a ton more freckles from the sun!

Here are some of our favorite moments:








I am excited to say goodbye to summer(and the heat and humidity) and begin a brand new adventure with a new class and both of my kids at my school!! I have my tissues ready for my baby boy's first day of kindergarten. I have just a few things to pick up off the supply list and they'll be ready to go. Well, after I get finished organizing my classroom. I woke up before 5 am this morning thinking about all I need to get accomplished. Yikes! The furniture is arranged now comes the fun part. This is my last weekend before we're back in our routine and I am beyond thrilled to be getting together with one of my very best friends Jennifer and her little guy Ethan tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! I really have to learn how to make picture collages like that, so cute! Good luck on the school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kayla! Check out ribbet. com,it's pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete