Saturday, August 20, 2011

take me out to the ballgame...

This week(and last) was crazy busy! I feel like I did nothing but think about my classroom and getting ready for a new school year with my first graders. I was beyond exhausted when I finally got home after "meet the teacher" last night. Damian brought the kids to Emma's classrooms and then took them to Chuck E. Cheese and Dairy Queen. They had a blast! Thankfully, I have everything ready for school and didn't bring anything home to work on over the weekend! So it will be full of family fun. Today we ran a few errands; grocery store, local thrift store(where I found some great things), played the Wii, and we're watching a movie now. Tomorrow we have church in the morning and we're planning on getting together with some friends in the afternoon for a bbq and swimming.


These pictures are from last Friday night. The kids loved their spaghetti dinner at Olive Garden and we had so much fun at the baseball game too!









































No comments:

Post a Comment