Monday, April 18, 2011

Mommy and Me Monday

I finally got a new camera over the weekend...my hubby is the best! I guess he was sick and tired of hearing about how much we need a new one...our kids are only going to be this little for so long, and, blah, blah, blah! :) Here are the first couple of shots with the new camera.(before I changed some settings and read through the manual-ha) Here are me and the kiddos after church on Palm Sunday. I had them wear their Easter outfits from last year--I LOVE them!! I was happy they still fit! We might make this a tradition. I can't wait until Easter this weekend. I just love getting the kids dressed up and going to church--this year it's been neat to teach the kids about the real meaning of Easter...Jesus' death and resurrection-Emma really gets it and was very solemn this past Sunday thinking about the messages and songs she heard in church; I also love how she tries to explain it all to Max-so precious! Max was also singing the songs all day and was so proud to hold his palms up for the blessing--he may or may not have been waving them all around-- I also am so looking forward to celebrating with our both of our families this year! We are really beyond blessed to have such big, loving families! I know the kids are looking forward to Easter egg hunts(apparently my dad "Papaw" told the kids it's going to be the biggest one yet) and a visit from the Easter bunny too!

No comments:

Post a Comment